Mikey Bustos - Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again — Ayoko Nang Magmahal , I Won't Ever Love Again , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Mikey Bustos , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs — Latest OPM Songs

Mikey Bustos - Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again


The Hottest and newest popular song today Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again by Mikey Bustos is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy  the lyrics of the Original Pinoy Music (OPM) song 
Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again by Mikey Bustos.
Ayoko Nang Magmahal ,I Won't Ever Love Again, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Mikey Bustos,

Lyrics of Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again by Mikey Bustos
Verse 1:

Here we are standing at a crossroads, trying to decide a path for each of us to follow, cuz u feel ur happiness might be some place that doesn't include me, well thru the fights and tears, the scars and noise, and under all the hurt we both are feeling...


God made our hearts locked for someone to open, but u had the key when nobody could open it but you, noone else but you. How could u say you'd be happier without me in light of our best times oh dont u remember how I, I said our love won't die.


CHORUS:

Mahal kita baby.
If it's not your lips im kissing (Mahal), if it's not your hand I'm holding (Mahal), if it's not your love I'm feeling (Mahal ko), I won't ever love again. (My love)
Kung hindi rin lang ikaw ang kapiling ko (my love) , kung hindi rin lang ikaw ang kalambing ko (my love), kung hindi rin lang ikaw ang mahal ko (my love), ayoko nang magmahal.

Verse 2:


Mahal, nang ikay makilala, ang buhay ko ay sumigla at sanay di mawawala sa piling ko. Sabihin mo sakin kung paano ako mabubuhay kung hindi ka na kapiling paglisan mo, sanay di na dumating.


Langit ang diyos tayo di magwawalay ang pagibig natin ay sa diyang tunay, ay sa diyang tunay. Oh yeah! Langit ang buhay mahigpit ang yakap labis ang ligaya, na darama mo ba? Na darama mo ba?



 (CHORUS X2)

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Ayoko Nang Magmahal - I Won't Ever Love Again by Mikey Bustos
Mikey Bustos - Ayoko Nang Magmahal (I Won't Ever Love Again)
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger