AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino - Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me — AJ Rafael , Hottest OPM Songs , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Song Lyrics , Video , Yeng Constantino — Latest OPM Songs
Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino - Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me

AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino - Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me

The OPM song "Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me" by AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

There are always two sides to a story... we use Jimmy Bondoc's "Let Me Be The One" and "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me" made popularized by MYMP to show them. hope you guys enjoy! Yeng Constantino (if you don't know her already) is a fantastic singer/songwriter from the Philippines and she's bringing OPM back to the charts out there. I am truly honored to be able to show you this collab, and very thankful that Yeng agreed to make some music with me! (also, i apologize this didn't upload Tuesday! i had bad internet and couldn't upload in time)

AJ Rafael Yeng Constantino,  Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me, Hottest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Word Of Mouth, Song Lyrics, Video

The genres of AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino songs are the following : P-POP and OPM

Enjoy the lyrics of the song Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me by AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino.

AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino - Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me

"Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me" lyrics:

Somebody told me you were leavin’
I didn’t know
Somebody told me you’re unhappy
But it doesn’t show
Somebody told me that you don’t want me no more
So you’re walkin’ out the door

Nobody told me you’ve been cryin’
Every night
Nobody told me you’d been dyin’
But didn’t want to fight
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me
So I’m settin’ you free

Let me be the one to break it up
So you won’t have to make excuses
We don’t need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time
And goodbye

I hear you're taking the town again
Having a good time
With all your good time friends
I don't think that you think of me
You're on your own now
And I'm alone and free

I know that I should get on with my life
But a life lived without you could never be right

As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
As long as the river runs to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me

Oh no matter what I do
Each nights a life time to live through
I can't go on like this
I need your touch
You're the only one I ever loved

Let me be the one to break it up
So you won’t have to make excuses
We don’t need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time

Let me be the one to break it up
So you won’t have to make excuses
We don’t need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time

I'll never get over you

So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time

never get over you….

And goodbye


Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me by AJ Rafael & Yeng Constantino..
AJ Rafael x Yeng [Let Me Get Over You Getting Over Me] Heartbreak Medley
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger