Embercore - Repentance — Latest OPM Songs , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music Video , OPM Songs , Repentance , Repentance Lyrics , Song Lyrics — Latest OPM Songs

Embercore - Repentance

Checkout the Latest Metal band from the Philippines "Embercore" performing their Music video entitled Repentance.

Here are the band member of "Embercore" - Tata Aguiero - VocalsGarrett Matundan - GuitarsErnest Soto - GuitarsAndrew Obedoza - BassLester Faraon - Drums
Feel free to enjoy the lyrics of
Repentance below.


Repentance by Embercore.
This is getting hard, knocks me off my feet
Asking for forgiveness, lessons already learned
This state that I'm in right now
Everything was so strong, then everything went wrong

If only I can go back and rewrite every line
So that I can change every mistake that I have done

I'm standing here again, waiting for you
But then I realized there's no more you
Waiting for a chance to be with you
Why did I let you go and walk away

I never imagined, even if I shout
That I would fall into these thorns
I'm tired of waking up exhausted
All that remains is yesterday, a broken image of you

Flashbacks of the details of your reactions
Putting back my emotions of that particular time

I'm standing here again, waiting for you
But then I realized there's no more you
Waiting for a chance to be with you
Why did I let you go and walk away

Promises that I never fulfilled
Marked on your list of disappointments

I never thought that this would end this way
With all the mistakes that I'm paying for
And all I can do is to accept the truth
So I will walk into this straight line

If only I can go back and rewrite every line
So that I can change every mistake that I have done

Repentance, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music Video, OPM Songs, Repentance, Repentance Lyrics, Song Lyrics
Checkout the Official Music video of the song Repentance by Embercore.

Music video by Embercore performing Repentance
All rights reserved
EMBERCORE 2013

Audio Mixing and Mastering by
Raphael Pulgar of Into Entropy Recordings

Produced/Directed by Franz Sebastian Dimaano
Filmed/Edited by John Benedict Ricarte
Main Cinematographer: Darryl Nikasius Santos

Optics Producer: Von Lord Malabanan

Tech & Support Crew:
Francis Ary Bejo
Fernelito Cabrera

Credits:
GUST
Yeng Muñoz of Destroy Pretty Boy
Karl Castillo of Tempest
Anchie Talion of Aunt Audrey
Patrick Raymundo of PATZIPATZ Multimedia

Photographers:
Warren Carpio
Randy Nila Maligaya
Genesis De Guzman
Jozar Crisostomo 
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger