David DiMuzio - Please Be Careful With My Heart — David DiMuzio , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Please Be Careful With My Heart , Song Lyrics — Latest OPM Songs

David DiMuzio - Please Be Careful With My Heart

The Hottest and newest popular song today "Please Be Careful With My Heart" by  David DiMuzio is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy the lyrics of the song Please Be Careful With My Heart by David DiMuzio.

Please Be Careful With My Heart, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, David DiMuzio, Song Lyrics,

David DiMuzio feat. Aria Clemente - Please Be Careful With My Heart lyrics


Sarah:
If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart

Sarah:
You are my first romance
And I'm willing to take a chance
That 'till life is through
I'll still be loving you

Sarah:
I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart

Christian:
I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see

Christian:
Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/christian-bautista-please-be-careful-with-my-heart-lyrics.html ]
Christian: So I know just how you feel
Sarah: (how I feel)
Christian: Trust my love is real for you
Sarah: (I hope that you're love is real)
Christian: I'll be gentle with your heart
Both: I'll caress it like the morning dew

Both: I'll be right beside you forever
Both: I won't let our world fall apart
Christian: From the very start
Christian: I'll be careful with your heart

Sarah: You are my first (and you are my last) romance
Sarah: And I'm willing to take a chance
Christian: (I've learned from the past)
Sarah: That 'till life is through
Both: I'll still be loving you

Sarah: I will be true (I will be true) to you
Sarah: Just a promise from you will do (only to you)
Sarah: From the very start
Christian: (from the very start)
Sarah: From the very start
Christian: (from the very start)
Sarah: From the very start
Sarah: Please be careful with
Christian: (I'll be careful with)
Both: my heart (your heart)

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song  Please Be Careful With My Heart by David DiMuzio.
Enjoy the Music video David DiMuzio - Please Be Careful With My Heart  Video
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger