Gary Valenciano - It Might Be You — Gary Valenciano , It Might Be You , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Song Lyrics — Latest OPM Songs

Gary Valenciano - It Might Be You

The Hottest and newest popular song today  "It Might Be You" by Gary Valenciano is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy the lyrics of the song Gary Valenciano - It Might Be You.

It Might Be You, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, Gary Valenciano, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Song Lyrics

Lyrics of "It Might Be You" by Gary Valenciano

Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there could be
Someone waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you all of my life

Looking back as lovers go walking past all of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place would I recognize the face

Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And there's so much love to make

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
And I'm feeling it'll just be you all of my life
I've been waiting for
All of my life

Maybe it's you, maybe it's you
I've been waiting for all of my life
Maybe it's you, maybe it's you
I've been waiting for all of my life
It's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my life

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song  Gary Valenciano - It Might Be You.
"Gary V Sings: Just For You" is another creative and original concept by Gary which is six-months in the making. "I was in the car and I told Kiana [my youngest child] to make 'pa-simple' in asking her mom, my wife Angeli, about the songs she once mentioned to me. These songs were just some of her favorites that she had always dreamed I would record," says Gary.

"I wanted to make that year's Christmas a special one for her by actually recording some of her choice cuts as a gift. And so I did. The concept was very different from all my other recordings as I only had one instrument accompanying me as I sang...the piano," explains Gary. "Years went by and only Angeli has had a copy of those songs. From the very start I wanted these songs recorded for only one person...and that was her."

"Gary V Sings: Just For You," according to Gary "stems from a dream of a wife and from the heart of a husband, to an album that Gary hopes for many to enjoy and to find quite endearing."
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger