Sarah Geronimo - How Could You Say You Love Me lyrics — How Could You Say You Love Me , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Sarah Geronimo — Latest OPM Songs

Sarah Geronimo - How Could You Say You Love Me lyrics


The Hottest and newest popular song today How Could You Say You Love Me by Sarah Geronimo is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy the lyrics of the Original Pinoy Music (OPM) song 
How Could You Say You Love Me by Sarah Geronimo.

How Could You Say You Love Me, How Could You Say You Love Me lyrics, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Sarah Geronimo,

You say, that you've always been true
Lookin' in your eyes, I see you lie
You're trying hard to hide that
There someone new you found and,
You want me to believe that you still care

[Refrain]

How can you hurt me this way
Everything I knew was lovin' you
How could you try pretending
Your love was never ending
Now you can't even say that you will stay

[Chorus]

How, how could you say you love me
When you would go and leave me
How could you make me hurt so bad
When I have loved you more than anyone can do
Can't believe the pain
That I'm feeling now because of loving you

[Refrain]


[Chorus]


[Bridge]

I can't seem to understand
How can love me so unkind
Still you broke my heart
Despite what I've done
Still my love was not enough
Though I given you my all
I can't take it anymore

[Chorus]

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song  is How Could You Say You Love Me by Sarah Geronimo.
"How Could You Say You Love Me" from the album "Sweet Sixteen" released under Viva Records.
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger