Julie Anne San Jose - For Everything lyrics — For Everything , For Everything lyrics , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Silent Sanctuary — Latest OPM Songs

Julie Anne San Jose - For Everything lyrics


The Hottest and newest popular song today For Everything by Julie Anne San Jose is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy the lyrics of the Original Pinoy Music (OPM) song For Everything by Julie Anne San Jose.

For every simple thing you gave me
For the special times we spent
For every smile you painted on my face
For understanding my limitations
For putting up with my frustrations
For always being there every step of the way

For sharing my little moments,
When I’m happy and I’m not
You never lost a single minute to spare

There are times a day could really turn out so bad
And there’s nothing I can do to get it back

You take it away with all your lovin’
You take it away with just one touch
Whatever reason I may have to worry,
You take away from me.

You never failed to say “I love you.”
When I needed it the most
Hearing these words make me feel so good
You don’t forget to tell me “goodnight.”
And kiss me when the morning comes
Hold me tight when something is wrong

There are times a day could really turn out so bad
And there’s nothing I can do to get it back

You take it away with all your lovin’
You take it away with just one touch
Whatever reason I may have to worry,
You take away from me.

You take it away with all your lovin’
You take it away with just one touch
Whatever reason I may have to worry,
You take away from me.

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song  is For Everything by Julie Anne San Jose.
From the album Julie Anne San Jose Video courtesy of Mr. Dave Fabros and Julie's fans :)
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger