Kristoffer Martin - I'll Never Go — I'll Never Go , Kristoffer Martin , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs — Latest OPM Songs

Kristoffer Martin - I'll Never Go


The Hottest and newest popular song today I'll Never Go  by Kristoffer Martin is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy  the lyrics of the Original Pinoy Music (OPM) song 
I'll Never Go  by Kristoffer Martin.
Kristoffer Martin, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, I'll Never Go
Lyrics of I'll Never Go  by Kristoffer Martin
You always ask me
Those words i say
And telling me what it means to me

Every single day
You always act this way
For how many times i told you
I love you for this is all i know

[Chorus:]
I'll never go far away from you
Even the sky will tell you
That i need you so
For this is all i know
I'll never go far away from you

Lalalalala…..

Every single day
You always act this way
For how many times i told you
I love you…

[Chorus:]
I'll never go far away from you
Even the sky will tell you
That i need you so
For this is all i know

I'll never go far away from you

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song I'll Never Go  by Kristoffer Martin.
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger