Richard Poon - Truly — Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Richard Poon , Song Lyrics , Truly — Latest OPM Songs

Richard Poon - Truly

The Hottest and newest popular song today "Truly" by Richard Poon is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Richard Poon is a Chinese Filipino, singer-songwriter and TV personality in the Philippines. He is a former member of U-Turn. He has gone on a successful solo career, and is a well-known jazz singer in the Philippines.

Enjoy the lyrics of the song Truly by Richard Poon.

Richard Poon, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Song Lyrics, Truly,

Richard Poon - Truly Lyrics

Girl, tell me only this
That I'll have your heart for always
And you want me by your side
Whispering the words I'll always love you

Bridge:
And forever I will be your lover
And I know if you really care
I will always be there

Now I need to tell you this
There's no other love like your love
And I, as long as I live,
I'll give you all the joy
My heart and soul can give

Bridge:
Let me hold you
I need to have you near me
And I feel with you in my arms
This love will last forever

Chorus:
Because I'm truly
Truly in love with you girl
I'm truly head over heels with your love
I need you, and with your love I'm free
And truly, you know you're all I, really need

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Truly by Richard Poon.

Crooner Richard Poon makes a bold move in his first album under Universal Records as he goes back to pop. His to-be-released new album "Legends" traces Richard's pop roots by singing some of the biggest pop artists in the international music industry.

In "Legends," Richard breathes new life to classics by Lionel Richie (Truly), Whitney Houston (All At Once), Barbra Streisand (Evergreen), Madonna (Borderline), Barry Manilow (Ready To Take A Chance Again), among others.

"This is an interesting point in my career," says Richard. "Aside from being with a new label (Universal), I am also going back to pop after years doing big band."

Richard adds that he welcomes the challenge with open arms, and he hopes that people will continue supporting him and his music.

Richard joins the elite roster of Universal Records artists -- Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Noel Cabangon, Christian Bautista, Gloc-9, JayR, Sam Concepcion, Parokya Ni Edgar, Sponge Cola, Callalily, Kamikazee, among others.
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger