Mikey Bustos - Stay — Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Mikey Bustos , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Song Lyrics , Stay — Latest OPM Songs

Mikey Bustos - Stay

The Hottest and newest popular song today " Stay " by Mikey Bustos is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Enjoy the lyrics of the song Stay by Mikey Bustos. 

Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Mikey Bustos, Song Lyrics, Stay ,

Mikey Bustos - Stay Lyrics 


Verse 1:

Don't tell me it's over. Don't, don't it hurt for you to say?
Goodbye is something I'm not able to hear from you today.
You're about to make a big mistake. In the name of love I've gotta say.

Chorus:

I don't wanna go. I don't want no other.
I don't care how hard it is, or if it takes forever.
I was meant for you. Who could love me better?
How could I forget you now?
So don't say goodbye to me.
Stay.

Verse 2:

I don't believe when they say I'm better without you anyway
Cuz they weren't there when I grew a garden of fruitful love with you
Sometimes lovers lose the way. The bond of love will either strengthen or break.

(Chorus)

Bridge:

Stay with me. There's a battle to be won.
Though times may be crazy, we'll be stronger when it's done.
And if we try to look inside, love will lead us home,
And you will understand what I've always known.


Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Stay by Mikey Bustos.
If you enjoy Stay by Mikey Bustos you may also share this to your friends online using our social media buttons.
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger