Sam Milby - Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat — Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Own Today , Own Today Video , Sam Milby , Song Lyrics , Video — Latest OPM Songs

Sam Milby - Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat

The Hottest and newest popular song today  "Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat" by Sam Milby is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.
Samuel Lloyd "Sam" Lacia Milby, is a Filipino American who joined Pinoy Big Brother as a housemate. He later turned actor, commercial model, and recording artist, and continues to work for ABS-CBN.
Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Own Today, Own Today Video,Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat, Song Lyrics, Video,Sam Milby

The genres of Sam Milby songs are the following :Pop, dance, R&B, hip-hop.

Enjoy the song Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat by Sam Milby.

Sam Milby - Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat lyrics

I wish there were 25 hours in a day
When I, when I feel and look this way
I'm gonna let my long hair down
'Cause today and tonight
we're gonna turn up the sound!

Chorus:
Just let your long hair down
And lose that sad old frown
No worries just shine bright
Whatever happens
We will keep our heads high!

I know I know
We can own today
We'll go, we'll go
Wherever it sways.
I know I know
We don't have to go far
As long as we're together
Let the partying start.

The sun is just an awesome sight
The perfect intro to the perfect night!
I'm having fun till the next AM
I'm ready for whatever so let's do it again!

Just let your long hair down
And lose that sad old frown
No worries just shine bright
Wherever the wind takes us
We'll keep our heads high!

I know I know
We can own today
We'll go, we'll go
Wherever it sways.
I know I know
We can let it all fly
Every minute, every hour
Feels like touching the sky

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat - Sam Milby.
Sam Milby sings "NASA IYO NA ANG LAHAT", Star Cinema's MUST...BE LOVE official soundtrack!
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger