This song is for you - Erik Santos — Erik Santos , Hottest OPM Songs , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Song Lyrics , This song is for you Video — Latest OPM Songs

This song is for you - Erik Santos

We would like to inform you that the song "This song is for you" by Erik Santos is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Rhoderick Ramos Santos , more commonly known as simply Erik Santos, is a Filipino singer, actor, TV host, commercial model, and the first Grand Champion of the ABS-CBN singing competition Star In A Million Season 1 in 2003.
Erik Santos, Hottest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Song Lyrics, This song is for you Video,This song is for you
The genres of Erik Santos songs are the following : Pop, P-pop, and OPM

Enjoy the lyrics of This song is for you - Erik Santos.

If only a song could capture a memory
I would be with you
If only a heart could fall for a melody
I know you'd love me too

But a song is just a song
And a melody won't do
If you don't belong to me
In the way I'd want you to

But just as long as you know
This is song is for you
For as long as the memory of this melody lives on
I'd always remember
The way you are to me
And that's how you'd always be
Here in the memory of a song

If only a dream could be realized
I'd have you here with me
Here in my arms
Here in my life
The way it's meant to be

But I've had enough of dreaming
Of a life I'd never have
If you don't belong to me
I guess I'd have to live with that

But just as long as you know
This is song is for you
For as long as the memory of this melody lives on
I'd always remember
The way you are to me
And that's how you'd always be
Here in the memory of a song ...

For as long as you know
This song is for you

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song  This song is for you by Erik Santos.


Erik Santos performing This Song Is For You from Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs. Album now available in all record stores nationwide.
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger