Bethany - Waiting — Best OPM Song , Bethany , Latest OPM Songs , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , OPM , OPM Songs , Song Lyrics , Video , Waiting , Waiting Lyrics , Waiting Video — Latest OPM Songs

Bethany - Waiting

The song "Waiting" by Bethany is now available here in your Latest OPM Songs web page in the World Wide Web.

If you want to know more about Bethany? Music Video of Waiting by Bethany Track taken from artist's debut album, Fantasy Fool (2011) Audio mixed and mastered by Brian Sacro at 1318 Recording and Mixing Studio



Best OPM Song, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, OPM, OPM Songs, Waiting,Waiting Lyrics, Waiting Video, Bethany, Song Lyrics, Video

Here Feel free to view the lyrics of the OPM Song entitled "Waiting".

Waiting by Bethany

Confidence, I'm losing my confidence
I'm waiting for someone I don't know, until, you show
How will I, still learn how to recognize
You among these many eyes
I guess, I'll know, by then

I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for you now.
I'm waiting for you. I hope you don't get lost somehow
I'm waiting for the day, that you will find your way

Do you feel, the same way? Is it real?
The questions keep coming back, never gone, 'til I know, you're the one
We should stay, let silence come into play
It's a thrill to be caught between these days, while the truth, awaits.

I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for you now.
I'm waiting for you. I hope you don't get lost somehow
I'm waiting for the day, that you will find your way

Back here tonight, I've been thinking about.
Where or when or why or how?
Back here tonight, I've been thinking again.
Back here tonight, am I alone again?
Should I waste my time just thinking?
Guess it's up to your hands

I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for you now.
I'm waiting for you. I hope you don't get lost somehow
I'm waiting for the day, that you will find your way
Back to me, back to me

Here Feel free to enjoy the Music Video of the OPM Song entitled "Waiting".
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger