Princess Velasco - Glad You Came — Glad You Came , Glad You Came Video , Lyrics , Lyrics and Music Video , Music Video , Newest OPM Song , Newest OPM Songs , OPM , OPM Lyrics , OPM Music , OPM Song 2013 , OPM Songs , Princess Velasco , Song Lyrics , Video — Latest OPM Songs

Princess Velasco - Glad You Came

The Hottest and newest popular song today  "Glad You Came" by Princess Velasco  is now available here at Latest OPM Songs where you can find Latest OPM lyrics and Music Videos.

Princess Velasco is a singer, guitarist and TV personality, Princess appears regularly at ASAP's "Sessionistas." Other songs in her latest album include her acoustic renderings of the songs "Somebody That I Used Know," "Call Me Maybe," "Starships," "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," "Payphone," "With Or Without You," "Terrified," among others

Glad You Came, Glad You Came Video, Lyrics, Lyrics and Music Video, Music Video, Newest OPM Song, Newest OPM Songs, OPM, OPM Lyrics, OPM Music, OPM Song 2013, OPM Songs, Princess Velasco, Song Lyrics, Video
The genres of Princess Velasco songs are the following : POP, Alternative and Love Songs.

Enjoy the song Glad You Came by Princess Velasco.

Princess Velasco - Glad You Came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I’m glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let’s go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I’ll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away,
Away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I’m glad you came
I’m glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let’s go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I’ll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away,
Away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I’m glad you came
I’m glad you came

I’m glad you came
So glad you came
I’m glad you came
I’m glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I’m glad you came
I’m glad you came

Feel free to watch the official music video of the song Princess Velasco - Glad You Came.

Music video of the song "Glad You Came," as covered by singer Princess Velasco from her 2012 album "Acoustic Princess II" under Vicor Music. "Acoustic Princess II" is the fourth studio album by Princess, following the success of the "Addicted To Acoustic" series, and the first installment of "Acoustic Princess."
Share this article :

Follow us


Let's Support OPM Songs!
Latest OPM Songs is simply providing OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web. Let's support OPM by purchasing their albums! We would like to inform you that our page doesn't not support piracy or intellectual property infringement.

Advertisement
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Songs - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited by Tambayan Replay Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger